Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beef....its whats for Supper

Soo...things have been a little crazy the past few weeks. I packed up all my worldly possessions, finished up my practicum, ended my job, graduated from college....and moved home. Yep. I know. O woe is me that I have to live with my parents. Seriously though...I miss Lubbock so much. I hope I can do it. The reason for it is that I was such an overachiever that I graduated college in 3 years, and OT school doesn't start until next summer. So I have a year to retake classes that I didn't do so well in and boost my GPA. Then maybe the OT school gods will be happy and take me. When I lived in my apartment, we weren't allowed to have grills. Since I'm at home I'm definately taking advantage of the grill because the best foods come from the grill......or maybe the crockpot. That's a tough one.

Anyways, I've recently become fascinated with all the different cuts of beef. That is so nerdy....but I really just want to learn all about them and how to cook each type. Look at this awesome picture I found!

Maybe I am the only person in the world who thinks this picture is remotely awesome. But I do not care. So hopefully I'll get organized and make some delicious beef while I'm at home and share it here. It's going to be difficult because why should I cook when I have......my mother. I just have to keep reminding myself that Alice from "The Brady Bunch" doesn't exist and eventually I will have a bunch of snot-faced children who will want food three times a day...not to mention their father. Heavens.


Me and the parents

My good friend Emily and I

No comments:

Post a Comment