Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Branching Out

My roommates have bought snacks that are the World Table brand made by Wal-mart before. It takes a lot for me to branch out and try something new because I'm afraid I won't like it. But you see, I've been going through this cornbread phase. I made homeade cornbread to go with the chili I made on one of our snow days, and am still obsessed with it. It's like a pregnant woman type obsession. Except I'm not pregnant. I LOVE CORNBREAD.

Anyways, I decided to try the World Table "Cornbread Squares" and much to my DE-LIGHT they were DE-LICIOUS!  I can't stop eating them...and with 130 calories in 16 pieces, they aren't a bad snack to munch on.

So- if you are stocking up on yummy winter comfort foods in the next few days I highly recommend Cornbread Squares. They were on the aisle with all the crackers and cookies. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment