Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's just me for awhile

It was really hard for Amy and I to cook together last semester since we didn't live together. And the times we did cook together, I usually forgot my camera or forgot to snap pictures.

But now, we are going to be separated by more than a few blocks.
Amy is going to study abroad in ITALY! If you're jealous, it's OK. I'm jealous too.

Even though I've been the main blogger, Amy will for real not be around this semester.
I hope you're OK being stuck with little ol' me.

Classes have started back up and hopefully I'll be around more often!

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! I was so excited to get your comments when I woke up this morning. I am beyond thrilled that you made the red beans and rice for your dad's b-day! Wasn't it pretty easy? It is my husband's favorite. I am sorry Amy is leaving you but I am pretty sure you can handle this on your own! Your a great cook and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us? Have you considered doing my 2011 Recipe Challenge this year? You make a dish you have always wanted to make each month and then you send me the pic and I post and link it back to you on the 3rd wed of each month. You can read more on my blog- see the sidebar pic of it. Anyway, would love for you to join us. its going to be fun. The first post is tomorrow but you can use anything you have made recently that was new for you!

    XO
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete